Use Blogging As Free Internet Marketing Method
It’s been years since blogging has been practiced. But it’s just recently that it has been considered as one of the addicting fads. Many teenagers have resorted to blogging as an outlet for their emotions, a little online nook where they can blurt out whatever just bugs them or whatever makes them feel elated. Savvy marketers have discovered that blogging is one of the best Internet marketing methods that won’t cost you a cent. If you love writing on any topic of interest, then you might as well turn that passion into blogging for money.
What exactly is blogging?
Blog is the widely used term that refers to web log. Basically, a blog is an online journal. A blog could be set up to no cost at all, and can be used for just for the fun of it or for business reasons.
According to Wikipedia, “A blog (a truncation of “weblog“) is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries (posts). Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page.”
Blogging for your Internet business is one surefire way to boost the visibility of your products and services. Here are a few ways to boost your internet advertising with the help of a blog:
- Make your clients or customers abreast on your website’s alterations. Your new products and affiliate websites could also be announced through your blog.
- Keep track of your business objectives and plans through open writing. Your blog content can be easily stored through archives. What could be better than searchable information that could be easily accessed by anyone browsing the web, right?
- Air your opinions, advice or reviews on specific services or products that are related to your business. Publishing is a very easy process with blogging.
- Include links that will fetch back links and subsequently improve your ranking on search engines. This could be better executed through putting well-written articles in your website. Affiliate links could also be included in your blog to earn more extra income.
- Collect response through the ability of blogs to fetch comments from your blog readers. You can learn and improve your products and services through with the feedback from your readers.
- Connect easily with other bloggers. When other bloggers notice that you have something good in your blog, they will put you in their favorite lists that will automatically link you to their blogs.
A Free Internet Marketing Method
You can setup your own blogs using free blogging platforms. And this will not cost anything. These free platforms are self-hosted. Although free account do not allow you to use your own domain, still your blog can be a sub-domain if available.
The more popular blog platforms are the following:
So, how do you set up a blog? Here are some of the options you can make use of to take advantage of this fun way to advertise your Internet business.
Either you load a blogging software or let a blogging hosting service do it for you. Host services such as LiveJournal and Blogger.com are the most popular in this field. Another is myzne.com. Those hosts will provide you with easy instructions on how to put up your blog.
Blogging For Money
Imagine having a free hosted blog and it is making money for you. This is the beauty of blogging because it gives you the opportunity to start a hobby and later make money for you. Once you earned enough money you can shift into a paid platform using your own domain.